Friday, October 22, 2010

[Memories] in memories of Uncle Man and Grandfather


K.L. Sentral
Time goes by, just like train.
There is destination, before destination.
This train, This station.
Everything still looks the same, it hurts,
Its hurt to flash the memories back, it hurts.
The smell, the people, it hurts.
Maybe I lied to myself, maybe.
Maybe I don’t want you to go, maybe.
I have to let you go, I have.
Maybe there is a big meaning for me with your departure, maybe.
Here I saw the terminal again,
K.L. Sentral,
The station of memories, all kind of memories.
Maybe next time this place will filled with another memories, maybe…….
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appreciate
I appreciate every moments we spent together.
I appreciate if even after you leave me.
This place, The place that I will never forget.
It’s the first place and the last place we hang out after a long time.
I still remember your face, the looks on your face, when we spend our time happily eating for over 4 hours.
The place are conquered by us.
I appreciate the last hug you gave to me before you return to your home forever.
I appreciate every single memories you left me with.
I will never stop appreciating you my beloved uncle.
Because I know deep inside your loving heart you will never stop appreciating me.
That’s why I always appreciate you.
I appreciate you, the special person sent by the  god to me.
I appreciate you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


YOU
Nobody will ever pampered me now.
Nobody will ever makes me smile with silly jokes now.
Nobody will never hang out with me while share about past now.
Its just you, just you.

The way you love me,
The way you supporting me,
Its gone, gone.

You’re the only person that really not bothered with my appearance,
You’re the only person that ever sacrificed for me even if its dangerous.

Now, part of my life gone, gone with you.

The place where we always hang out, are the place where my tears fall easily.
The place of memories.
Thank you grandpa for being the most wonderful grandpa in my life.
Im sorry you can’t see me in the convo robe.
I thank you for your love, and your supports.
May you rest in peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment