Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Promise To My Friend (a fanfic that includes snsd but just a little)


“Stop it now.” A familiar voice shout.  Ignoring the shout I keep on punching the leader’s face. This is all started just a few minutes ago………..

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


2008
“ Hey Fiyt, you really should listen to this song.”
“ Girls' Generation ? By Girls' Generation? Man, you really should stop promoting this girl group Marl.”
“ What? Something wrong with them? Come on, please….just this time. You will fall in love with them after you listen to this song.”
“ Maybe next time. Im not really interested in k-pop though, no offense .”
“ Know what, someday I will delete those J-fever from your head and replace it with K. I will never give up.” He grins. Just a moment before Marl is about to keep his mp3 player, a group of 5 dropout or rather bad guys appear before us.
“ Well, well…….isn’t it the nerd prefects from science stream? Hmm what’s that? An mp3 player? How the hell did you bring this thing to school? This is really unfair to us you know? ” One of the guys spoke.
“ Damn you prefects! ” The leader of the group shout and took the mp3 player from Marl.
“ Hey give it back, I didn’t disturb you guys didn’t I ? ”
“ Hell you’re disturbing us dammit! ” another guys yell.
“ Give it back! ” Marl gives them a stare.
“ Just give it pal. Remember how I always save you guys from teacher? ”
“ Shut up Fiyt this is none of your business.” The leader of the group speak with a low pitched voice.
“ Give It…” just before Marl say another word again one of those guys land a heavy uppercut to Marl face. Marl then punch the guy straight to the nose.
“ Aaargh my nose now are broken.”
“ So you want it to end up this way? ” the leader now speak with high pitched voice.

Without wasting the time the two of the guys kicks Marl until he's not on his foot anymore. Seeing that happened to my friend made me really pissed off. Without any second thought I landed a punch on one of the guys who are kicking Marl and kicked another guy head with a tae kwon do skill called spin kick. Watching the two of their man down makes another 3 pumped to kick some ass. 3 of the guys try attack me together but their attack easily evaded by me and a fatal reversal landed on them one by one.
“ The hell? So easy to defeat? I guess it’s the leader time to shine.” He threw the mp3 player away and get ready in fighting stance.

“ Come on.” Making a signal to provoke me.

Provoked by the signal Marl stand up and try to fight with the leader. Just less than 30sec Marl falls again even though he did landed 2-3 punches on the leader face its still not enough to beat him. Marl nose are bleeding right now. Now its me one on  one with the leader. Both of us keep changing punches and kicks for about 2min. I guess he’s really though after all. All I got now is my martial arts skill to beat him. Im now changing my way of fighting, waiting for his strikes before all of this over.

“ Raaaargh!” he’s now trying to punch me. I kick arm to counter and give him a solid back thrust (a behind kick ) on his chest as a continuing and chain it with multiple punch on his face.

“Stop it now.” A familiar voice shout.  Ignoring the shout I keep on punching the leader’s face. Its Fare our friend who shout. He’s trying to stop me .
“ Cool down man. You should realize what will happen if teacher knows about this.” His words made me realize that I’ve done something wrong. I stop and get the mp3 player then get Marl up.
“ Hey you guys should remember this NEVER MESS UP WITH MY FRIENDS!” I yelled.
“ Now go Fiyt, I will take care of this. Im your head prefects after all.” Fare smiles.
 
“ Thanks Fare, well I never recognize you as my leader, but my friend since first year of our high school.” I laugh and then brought Marl away. Away from school, we went to the park to rest for a sec.
“ Hey this thing’s broken.” I give the mp3 player to Marl after tested it.
“ Man…… now I’ve lost my treasure.” Marl upset.
“ Hey know what, I will buy a new one for you.”
“ No………I don’t want a new one. So Nyuh Shi Dae……….” He said with a low voice.
“So Nyuh Shi Dae?” I wondered what is that. Now I remember about Marl favorite K-Pop Girl Band 'Girls' Generation’ maybe that is ‘ So Nyuh Shi Dae ’.
“ Hey know what? I will buy you all of Girls' Generation album straight from Korea for you, I will even take their autographs for you. How about it?” Marl face shines a bit.
“ All of them?” he ask curiously.
“ Yeah. Even their debut and new album for you. I promise.” Marl are really happy about it and he just like cured from those wound. I promised him that I will give him those album in 2 years. We graduated high school and went separate way but we never lost contact. Marl went to University of Doctoring, Fare went to University of Engineering, I follow my dad path of business while do a part time study.


 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010
Seoul, Korea.
 
Following my dad on business trip is my only chance to fulfill my promise to Marl. We are here for about a week so I don’t have much time to fooling around. Luckily the business meeting ended in the second day we are here. Now its already my 4th day here and thank god its Friday. Im wandering around in Seoul with map, my goal is just to find a record store. I don’t really care about anything else other than my promise to Marl, I don’t even know which part of Seoul im in right now. I’ve been wandering around about half and hour right now,

“ Fuuuh, this is really tiring.” Monologue in tiredness.

Now I'm resting in the park to release the tiredness, then I realize I never seen Girls' Generation videos or album before how im gonna recognize their albums.

“Aahhh, how moron I am, of course they will put the group name on the cover. Maybe im really tired.” .

Suddenly, my eyes catches this interesting 9 women playing around at the swing just in front of me. They are really beautiful, every single of them are beautiful in their own way. They were playing happily just like kids playing around with friends, seeing them made my tiredness gone.

I stand up and stretching  a bit, I then walk around the park to find something to play, just then I found the monkey bars. I'm really excited because this reminds me of my childhood. Without wasting any sec I jumped and grabbed the bars. I'm swinging around like monkeys happily just before I heard some girls laughing. I released the bar and look at the girls.

“They were laughing at me?” I wondered. It’s the 9 girls from before and they really laughing at me, I feel really embarrassed.

“ You’re really funny.” One of them spoke.

“Hi, im Tiffany.” She introduced herself to me, instead of attracted to her smile im really impressed with her English skill.

“Hi, im Fiytoriz but people call me Fiyt.” I replied.
“Nice to meet you Fiyt.” She smiles. “Oh yeah, i  forgot to introduce my friends to you.”
“This is Yuri, Yoona, Jessica, Sunny, Soo Young, Tae Yeon, Hyo Yeon, and  Seo Hyun.” They bow and say

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I replied it with the same way.
“About what happened just now please can you guys forget about it?” I ask politely.
“Well, not really……because we can rarely see someone who do that kind of thing.” Jessica replied.
“Aigoo.” A simple replied by me. All of them laughing. I just remembered about the record store.
“Excuse me, is there any nearby record store around here?”
“Wae? Uuh aah why are you looking for that store?” Sunny asked.
“Because I promised my friend to buy him Girls' Generation albums.” I answered blankly. They were looking at each other and then laughing.

“Yes, there are record store around here.” Tiffany answered and then she took the maps from me and mark the location.
“So, you don’t know this Girls' Generation group?” Yuri asked.

I was shocked how did she know that, I just replied it with short answer “No.”
“Oh, thanks for the info.” I bow and ask their permission to go. In exchange I give them my card

“This is my card if you come to Malaysia and don’t know where to go just call me.” Just a sec before I go Jessica stopped me.
“Wait, If you want to meet Girls Generation go to this place this Sunday because they will go for fan meeting.”

I was surprised how they give me more info about it. Once again I thanked them and went to the store.
Its Sunday and I'm already at the place where Jessica told me about. I don’t know where this is but this seems like a big shopping complex. I brought all of the album and some star cards luckily I got all of the member card with me. Just as I entered the complex I heard an interesting song

You better run run run run run
deoneun mot bwa geodeocha jullae
You better run run run run run
nal butjabado gwanshim ggeodullae Hey
deo meotjin naega dweneun nal gapajugesseo itji ma
You better run run run run run
ddak geollyeoseo yagollyeosseo Run Devil Devil Run Run’’

 I guess it is one of the song from Run Devil Run album, well since I bought the album…. but I never listen to the song before I buy them for Marl .I walk to the center of the complex where the fan meeting should take part. There are many people wears a pink clothes in this place and I was wonder why. I arrived a bit late at the center because there are so many people walking to the same place. I remembered this Girls Generation Group really looks alike the girls I’ve met before.

 After a long time queue its finally my turn to get the autograph. When I meet the first member she smiles at me like I know her, I just bow and give her star card to be signed. Instead of signing my card she’s giving me a signed poster and the sign says ‘Tiffany’………where were I heard that name before. OMG are you serious, she’s smiling and said thanks for coming. I then moved the next table where Jessica is. She smiled and said “Congratulations on founding this place.”
I was burst into laugh and replied “yeah congratulations to me.” The other fans looks kind of annoying with me because I looked friendly with their idols.

“ Annyeong haseyo.” Sunny said cheerfully.

“ Yo, annyeong haseyo.” I replied it with smiles. She looks really pretty and cute this time, I was blushing really red. I can’t even look at her now.

“ Are you shy with me?” Sunny asked cutely.

“ Ane yo.” I replied it shortly. I then meet the rest of the girls.


 “ What!!! you meet them?” Marl asked.
“ Emm, well its just a coincidence.” I answer it boldly.
“ There is nothing such as coincidence Fiyt.”
“ Of course there is.”
“ I guess its your destiny to become one of us the K-ers.” Marl said confidently.
“ Nah. Im a J and K-ers.”
“J-ers eh?”
“ But its my destiny to fell in love with Girls Generation.” I said it with a straight face.
“ Uuuh please. Next time you are going to Korea I’ll follow you.” Marl said jealously.
Im looking at the blue sky. The clouds are arranged perfectly. “ Yeah, of course Marl.” I monologue. 


Is it really my destiny? Is it just a coincidence? Its not a dream. It is real ,I’ve already met you  Even after I died I will never forget about you my girl. I know it because you’ve taken my heart with you. I love you………

The words ended with a full of questions. Marl close the diary and wipe his tears. ‘ A Promise To My Friend.’ Was written at the cover page of the diary. Marl keep the diary to where it belongs to and then took out the photo album. There’s a photo of Fiyt with Girls Generation in Korea. Besides the photo there’s a note that says

“Marl please take care of yourself after im gone……..your friend Fiyt.”

Marl eyes are now teary. The next page of the album there’s a photo of the two of them hang out with Girls Generation, Marl burst into tears again. “ Thank you friend.” Marl then buried the memories of Fiyt at the park near to their school. “ Rest in peace my friend, I will never forget you and I will always remember you in my heart.”  He leaves the park bringing only the happy memories about Fiyt with him. In his hand there’s a piece of paper wrote. Don’t worry my friend your message will be delivered.


Don't wait for a miracle, there's a rough road in front of us
with obstacles and future that can't be known, yet I won't change, I can't give up.

Keep your love unchanging for my wounded heart
Looking in your eyes, no words are needed, time has stopped.

I love you, just like this. The longed end of wandering.
I leave behind this world's unending sadness.
Walking the many and unknowable paths, I follow a dim light.
It's something we'll do together to the end, into our new world.

P/S: If You Got This Note that means im gone forever killed by my disease….. Please my friends don’t be sad there’s still a long road you will face in the future…….
.love monkeyman.
^.^

~Ding Dong~

*door opens*

" Yes??"

" There's a delivery for you miss. From Malaysia."

" Malaysia?" Tiffany smiles brightly.

" Yes miss. Please sign here."

Tiffany then sign the form and receive the parcel. Then come Tae Yeon and Yuri.

" What is that Fany?" Tae asked curiously Yuri nodded as well.

" It's a gift from Malaysia." Tiffany smiles.

" Malaysia. Monkey Man and Marl." Yuri smiles happily.

" Oh yeah Fiyt isn't it." Tae asked.

" Em." Short replied by Fany.

They took the parcel to the living room. In the living room there is Sunny, Soo Young, and Jessica resting. Seeing the parcel all of them asking curiously to Fany.

" What is this Fany." Jessica asked

" A gift from Malaysia." Fany replied with smiles.

" Fiyt!" Sunny said cheerfully.

They then unwrap the parcel.  There is a beautiful box and a card above the box. Jessica took the card and read it loudly.

" Dear girls, this is Marl, how are you? Hope you all are fine as always.....

" Jessica stop reading and comment " Hey its from Marl not Fiyt."

Sunny replied " Yah Sica, don't pause just to say that."

Sica then continue reading the card

"...open this box and you will find something......." Sica stopped.

" Keep reading Sica."Told Fany.

" The words end here." Says Sica blankly.

" What?" Soo Young  took the card and check it.

" Hey its true." Soo Young say shockly.

" Open the box then." Tae said commandly.

Sunny took the box and opened it. There is 9 necklace with different names labels on it. Sunny give the necklaces according to the names labels to all of the girls except to Seo Hyun, Hyo Yeon and Yoona because they are not there. Under the necklace there are a photo and two pieces of papers.

" Hey this photo." said Soo Young

" This is a photo a year ago." said Fany.

" Yeah this is when Fiyt first meet us as Girls Generation." said Tae Yeon. Its a photo ten of them hang out at the park where they first met.

" But why did Marl sent this to us?" asked Sunny.

" Yeah isn't this supposed to be a treasure to Fiyt?" asked Yuri.

All of them feels something fishy with the gift. Fany then took the 1st paper and read it. The paper looks somewhat ripped.

" Is it really my destiny? Is it just a coincidence? Its not a dream. It is real ,I’ve already met you  Even after I died I will never forget about you my girl. I know it because you’ve taken my heart with you. I love you………" Fany stopped and check the paper.

" Let me guess, finished again?" said Tae. Fany nod.

" Aigoo, this all is so suspense. And the word 'died' is really made my heart beats fast." said Sunny.

" Heart beats fast?? Sunny......don't tell me...." Soo young tease.

" Ane yo." said Sunny. Her cheeks are blushing as red as cherry.


Sunny then took the second paper and read it.

" Don't wait for a miracle, there's a rough road in front of us
with obstacles and future that can't be known, yet I won't change, I can't give up.

Keep your love unchanging for my wounded heart
Looking in your eyes, no words are needed, time has stopped.

I love you, just like this. The longed end of wandering.
I leave behind this world's unending sadness.
Walking the many and unknowable paths, I follow a dim light.
It's something we'll do together to the end, into our new world."


" Isn't this a lyrics from Into The New World?" asked Yuri.

" Yes it is Yul." Tae replied.

Sunny continue the readings. " P/S: If You Got This Note that means......" She stopped, the tears starts to fall from her eyes.

" Sunny, why are you crying?" asked Soo Young. Sunny crying really hard. Soo Young took the paper and read it.

" If You Got This Note that means I'm gone forever killed by my disease….. Please my friends, don’t be sad there’s still a long road you will face in the future……." Soo Young cover her mouth with hands. Tae, Fany, Sica, and Yuri shocked with the message. All of them are calming Sunny down.


The happy and harmony atmosphere turns into gloomy and dark atmosphere in an instant. Fany took the paper and check it whether there is another message that they miss read. At the back of the paper there is a picture draws by Fiyt. Its a picture of Sunny and Fiyt seat on the park together. At the end of the paper there's a words written ' I Love You Sunny'

 Fany was shocked. She take the picture and give it to Sunny. Sunny stop crying and wipe all her tears. 
" Thank You Fiyt. You're always in my heart." Sunny hug the picture tight......

~This is what life are......
   Eternity never existed in Life.....
 Because life sure are harsh......
Remember to treasure it and fill it with sweet memories.......~ MAKO2ADIB 



No comments:

Post a Comment