Friday, December 9, 2011

[FANFIC] A Story Of S and F Chapter 2

They then moved to 3rd floor to a store called ‘Video Ezy’. “Sit here for a while Miss J. I have some business to take care of.” He smiles just as he own this country. She just nods in agreement to wait for him. Addy get into the store for about 15 minutes and come out with big smiles just like when a kid got toys or a baby got milk. “Alright now I can help you all out.” He said. “So what is that thing? You look so happy after you bought that thing.” She asked. He handed that thing to Jessica. “Hold this thing while I search for them, and here, I’ve set my phone number as the first number in the call list so just call me if you are worried about I’ll ran away from you.” He then jogs around to the escalator to search the other members after he gave her his second phone as a medium to contact with each other.. “Huh? Hey, wha.....huh.” She’s really confused right now, but she believes that Addy will never betray her, so she just sits there and wait for him to return with the other members. 

            He searches all around the first and second floor thoroughly but it seems that there is no suspicious people can be seen. So he just continues to search at the fourth and third floor but still, he can’t find them. Just when he think that his efforts are useless, suddenly something really strange caught on his eyes. A group of 5 people wearing a same dress like Jessica, “That must be them.” He then call Jessica and tell her that he found them and he’ll try to talk with them.
A few minutes later,

“*Pant* *pant* I’m sorry Miss J. I was too late. By the time I got to 1st floor they are already disappeared.” He apologized with 90 degree bows.
The hope in her lost gradually, but after seeing the kindness and sincerity of Addy her hope starts to rise again. “Never mind, I think they are going back to the hotel.”
“Then, let me send you there. I have a car parked here at level P3 and I think we can get there faster by that lift.”
“Are you sure?”
“Yeah, once I do something I’ll do it until I success. In this case is reuniting you with others.”
“Thank you, and sorry for troubling you.”



            The atmosphere in the car is kinda awkward at this moment. Both of them just sit quietly while listening to the radio. He feels somewhat embarrassed and proud at the same time because, there is a global top star besides him in his small and cheap car. The awkward moment continues until then...... When suddenly Addy raise his radio’s volume and starts singing a Malay song with a title ‘Belaian Jiwa’ which means caresses a soul.

Kau tahu betapa......
Ku sayang padamu........
Hanya bidadari....sebagai ganti.....
Hanya takdir....menentukan ia..........
Ooooh belaian jiwa......

He sang it passionately and don’t even notice that his action makes her kinda surprise. At that very moment everything changes, the mood has become a little bit lively. She looks at him and starts to think that he actually has his own charm. He keeps on singing until the end of the song.
“It’s a nice song.”
“Right? This song title is 'Belaian Jiwa' which means in 'caresses a soul' in English sang by Malaysian Group Singer Innuendo. The melodies of the song are too sweet.” He smiles.
“Yeah and your voice really match it well.”
“Hahahaha thanks. Hey a superstar just complimented me.” He laughs.
“Well Duh! Hahahahaha.”

Both of them keep laughing. The awkward moments are all gone right now it’s now a moment of joyful between new friends. Without realizing, they are now arrived at the hotel. It’s been two hours since Sica leave the hotel, Sones (Soshi fans) are now can be seen wondering around waiting for their Soshi.
“There are so many Sones around here. Can you make it Miss Jessica?”
“Uhh.....I’m sorry but I think I can’t. There are too many of them.”
“So-ka (it means is that so)..... Leave it to me then.” He smiles.

“Oi oi there’s a suspicious person walk towards this way. We must beware, maybe it’s Soshi.” Said one of the Sones. All of them start to go closer to the suspicious person. Suddenly that person starts to run away. All of those curious Sones chase that person. Now there are least Sones left in front of the main door. Because of the commotion they have a chance to get in with a safer way. They act like a lovely couple that came from the overseas who want to rest at their room. They go straight to the lift and get in as soon as the door opened. They were lucky since Sones who didn’t stay at the hotel can’t ride the lift as they wish. Finally they get to Soshi rooms floor.

“Alright we’ve made it. So, this is it I guess.” Says Addy and let Sica’s hand off.
She grabs his hand back quickly. “No, don’t leave me alone. Please, accompany me I don’t think I can do this alone. At least let’s meet the other members before you go.”

.................to be continue...............................
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Za song : 

No comments:

Post a Comment