Friday, August 17, 2012

[FICTION] The Wind and The Time Traveller -Chapter 2-


Day2, Makoto’s house.


“Good morning~~” He yawns.

“Ah, good morning. Thank you for the soup yesterday, it is very delicious. As exchange today I made you a breakfast and bento for you to bring to college.” She smiles cheerfully.

“WOOAAAAAH!! Thank you very much Erina!!” He really enjoy the breakfast because this is the first time he got to eat a proper breakfast after a long time. After finished his breakfast, Makoto get ready for college.

“I think you should follow me to college today Erina. It is better than you being alone.”

“I don’t think that will be nice.”

“Well, I think its okay, since I only got one class for today. You can even be with me in the class the lecturer won’t even notice."

“Well, if you insisted so.” Both of them then headed for the college.



A few minutes later,


“So, she’s here.” The man knocks the door a few times and no one answer.

“I think the owner of the house is not home right now.” Said the neighbor.

“Ah, I’m sorry. By any chance do you know where the owner is right now?”

“Today at this hour usually he would be at the college. It’s about 30 minutes from here.”

“Thank you for the information and have a nice day.”

“You’re welcome.”


A few hours ago,

“Is he ready for the procedure yet?”

“Not yet sir, he will be ready in another few hours.”

“It doesn’t matter!! Just bring him here!! We need to locate that girl as soon as possible!!”

“But sir, it may be dangerous for him if we force him to do it now.”

“I SAID NOW!!! I DON’T EVEN CARE!! WE NEED TO GET THAT GIRL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!” He kicks the chair as he commanded his underlings.

“Yes sir!!”

........................................................................

“.......................”

“Now Mr. Ken, please locate that girl for us.”

 “...............yes...........” Ken closes his eyes. He’s focusing all of his energy towards a point in his brain and suddenly a blurry image appears before him.”

“Sir, we got the image!”

“Record it!! We will try to figure out where that place is supposed to be.”

“Yes sir. But this image is too blurred; there will be many places that look like these in this city.”

“Mr. Ken... I hope you can give us a clearer image or there’s no vaccine for you again after this.”

“Ugghhh....But my ability can’t be used at its full potential without enough rest!!”

“DO IT OR JUST DIE!!” He threatened him. He knew that without the vaccine Ken will be dead due to the effects of his ability.

“Ugh.....Grrrr....aaaaaaarrrghhhh!!!” He’s forcing his ability to its maximum potential and suddenly a clearer image appears. He collapsed just a few seconds after he got that clear image.

“Did you get that?”

“Yes sir!!”

“Good, now analyze it and find out where is that place. I will get her with my own hands. You two bring Mr. Ken to his room and inject him with the vaccine as well!!”

“Copy that!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment