Saturday, June 13, 2015

[FICTION] The Wind and The Time Traveller -Chapter 4-

“This planet is really beautiful huh, it’s green………. Everywhere.”

“Well, from where I fell on the first time we were teleported here. This planet looks even more stunning. It’s blue, most of it. It is really beautiful.”

“That’s why this planet are called the ‘Blue Planet - Earth’ back in our universe.”

“Forget that, first you should go and tell that guy what really going on here. Looks like he fell in love with you AGAIN.”

“Stop it uncle!! I know!!! I’ll do it. Jeez!!”

Erina get inside of the house and found Makoto who’s watching TV. He’s still feels awkward about what just happened. As he saw Erina, his heart starts to pound hard. To make it less awkward he tries to strike a conversation first.

“Hey, look at this dude on TV he’s making some weird face.” Said him while pretend laughing.
Erina replied him just with a warm smile then seat beside him. His heart is pounding even harder. He don’t know what to do, his mind almost went blank when suddenly Erina said something.

“Mako, there’s something that you need to know…….” Erina starts to explain everything to him.

Right now, Makoto is in deep confusion. He’s shocked, happy, sad and angry at the same time. He keeping his calm face but there are mixed emotions deep inside. Erina who knows Makoto better than anyone knew he would react like that, slowly she embrace him while say “It’s okay my love, don’t panic. Take it slow. I’ll always be here for you.” A fragment of memory starts to awake within Makoto. It is a memory of his wedding. Makoto who’s in Erina embrace, looks warmly straight into her eyes, his right hand softly touches Erina left cheek. He then slowly moves his head towards her and he kisses her lips.

A kiss after a kiss then he whisper “Erina-chan tadaima(I’m home/back)”.


Erina reply with a teary eyes and shaky voice, “Okaerinasai(Welcome home/back) Ma-chan.

......................................................................................................


“I guess the power of love is stronger than mine huh!”

“Nah, yours is more powerful uncle. In fact I still need it to recover my remaining memories.”

“I’m not sure if I can help you to fully recover but I’ll try my best.”

“What do you mean?”

“Remember the first time that I told you about my ability and you let me to use it on you?”

“Yeah, and absolutely nothing happens…… yeah of course I remember the waste of time memory diving time.”

“Actually dude I lied to you, it’s not like there’s nothing at all. Actually there are something in your head dude that I don’t even try to do anything with it.”

“And you didn’t even bother to tell me at all after this time? Now I really feels like want to punch some face!!”

“Ma-chan stop it, you’re being rude to uncle. Remember, respect the elders!”

“Yeah dude, relax…. Hey, what do you means by elder?? Forget bout it, now to continue the story. Back then, my ability has not yet fully recovers but I saw two things within your mind. 1, your memories and 2, a door.”

“A door? What do you mean a door in my head?”

“It is not literally a door you idiot, if I would say it’s your sealed memories.”

Sealed memories? How do you think I can unseal it?”

“I can’t say for sure, but I think I should bring you to memory dive this time just like I done with Erina.”

“Okay!! Erina-chan got her memory fine so I’ll be fine!!”

“Just a reminder, Erina doesn’t have sealed memories in her mind. That’s why she recovers fast and safe. But for you to breakthrough and unseal your memories it will be quite challenging with a possibility of memory damage!!

“I don’t care, let’s do this!!”

“You don’t have to do this Ma-chan!! We can think of other way to recover your memories!!” Erina’s eyes starts filled with tears.

“Cry baby Erina stop it. I’ll be safe just trust me!!” He pat her head gently.

“Let’s do this uncle!!”

“Based on my experience back on our place, to get your sealed memories you have to go through some ordeal. Usually the person subconsciously made the entire ordeal just like some questions and answers to protect the memories. So, I would say the ordeals are varies it’s all up to yourself. Fight it and win your memories back, but if you give up and failed; I guess that’s a goodbye for your memories!!”

“We are not starting yet?”

“You big-headed kiddo!!! What do you think this is a game?? DAMN!!! GOOD LUCK KID!!!”


Makoto just smiles, they then lie on the bed in a best position. So, if the process is long they will not have any trouble when they wake up. Erina sit beside Makoto and give him a good luck kiss on his forehead. In 3, 2…….1!!! The adventure in Makoto’s mind begins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment