Thursday, May 3, 2012

[FANFIC] A Story Of S and F Chapter 4(final)


On the other side........There are two people that witnessed all of things that happen at the parking lot...........
“Yah, Sunny look at that.....”
“Omo, oppa really overdo it. Poor that guy, right Soo Youngie??”
“Uh-Huh.....pity him. But, what can we say.....Oppa like Jessica since he first came here right? He even confessed his feelings to her.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 Months Ago.......

“Hi, nice to meet you guys, my name is X. From now on, I will take the place of V hyung as your new manager. Please take care of me.” He bows.
“What take care of you?? But you’re the one who should take care of us.” As Hyo Yeon finished her words the other members are laughing.
“Yah!! Stop it, you’re making him shy.” Jessica defend X.
“Uhh....Hahaha never mind, I’m fine. Thank you for defending me.” He somehow feels that Jessica is not as cold as he heard from the rumors. The ‘Ice Princess’ thing is not true at all.
Day after day past fast for them as a manager and star(SNSD), they share both laugh and tears together. They created many beautiful memories together and they are really close. Until that day arrived.........


2 Months Ago............


“Uhm.....Sica.”
“Hmmm??”
“Actually, I have something to tell you.” Sica is looking at him carefully.
“You know, before we ever met I always think that you’re cold and have no emotions in person, but everything change after the first day I met you, you are totally different, you are not the ‘Ice Princess’ but instead a ‘Princess’. I think you are really wonderful, I think........I.......Fall in love with.....”
“Is that it?? Finished?? Thanks, I love you too........but as a manager not more than that, I’m not ready to fall in love with anyone yet. But, if someday there is miracle I’m sure I will fall in love. I maybe fall in love with you too......” She smiles then left him and goes straight to changing room.
“You............ I think I fall in love with you.......” He said softly as his tears are flowing like river.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present.....


“Sigh......right after that cruel moments past, we never get to see the friendly and happy oppa anymore......” Sunny sighed .
“Yeah..........I miss that kind of oppa very much.”
“GIRLS, GET READY FOR A NEXT REHEARSAL!!” said one of the crews.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.
“Ouch!!.”
“Is it hurt Jessica-shi?” Ask the doctor.
“Not as much as before.” She replied.
“How is it Doc?”
“Well I think it should be fine by tomorrow. For today, don’t do anything that will make your legs work too much, just rest well, frequently iced the sprain area and put the bandage on all the time.”
“Okay.”
“For you, X, just don’t need to be so stressful or you will lose all of your hair.” Said the doctor then laugh.
“Shut up Kang!! Now go, or no treats tonight.”
The doctor then left while laughing. Leaving just Jessica and X alone in the changing room.....
“.........Why are you doing that to him oppa? He’s been helping me all this time. You should be thankful rather than being harsh to him.”
“I’m pretty sure that guy is a bad guy though.” He said in an sarcastic tone before he leave Sica all alone in the room.”
“Sigh......”




6/11
Outside of the stadium.....
“Hey have you something about opening and closing act of this concert??”
“Huh?? Oh, yeah I’ve heard about it, it seems that the opening and the closing act of this concert will be done by two different local artists.”
“Yeah, what’s up with the closing act by the way??”
“Maybe they don’t want us just walk out like zombie after concerts.....You know usually after a concerts like this straight after the main artist leave the stage the fans will go out like a zombie.”
“Hahahaha, that’s a really weird way to express thing dude. Anyway, looks like the closing act is not very important though, because for sure all of us will rush to the backstage gate to see SNSD leave with their transportations.”

There are almost hundred thousands of fans are line up waiting to enter the Girls’ Generation The First Asia Tour Live in Malaysia concert. There are fans that even overnight outside of the stadium to get a nice view for the concert.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A half an hour before the show starts....
“Hey, did you guys know?? Today we have 2 different band who will do opening and closing act.”
“Really Yoong?? Wow!! That’s great.” Hyoyeon grins.
“The first band is called “Rockit Mountain” who will do the opening act and the other one is “9ty2” who will do the closing act.”
“9ty2?? Weird name...hahahahaha nice one Sunny, I don’t believe it.”
“It is real Yul....don’t laugh, maybe the band’s name got to do something with their members or something like that.” Said Sunny.
“Unnie, we should make a final check up on our mic and attire.”
“Yup, even though I want to know about the band well too but, maknae is right. We should do final check up.”
“Taeng’s right!!” Said Fany.
“By the way, are your legs still hurt Sica??”
“Nope, It is fully healed. Thanks for asking Sunny.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Alright girls let’s do this our best!!”
“JIGEUMEUN!! SO NYUH SHI DAE!!”
“APEURODO!! SO NYUH SHI DAE!!”
“YEONGWEONHI!! SO NYUH SHI DAE!!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Now now, where is that idiot??”
“Well, he already told us that he don’t want to be here at this changing room right??”
“Yeap.”
“Ughh, always like this. Bad leader!!”
“Chill bro, he know what he do..”
Yeap.”
“Shut up already D!!”
“Ice was right D!!”
“Nice one Sai. You just got punk’d  D. Hahahaha....”
“Shut up Hall!!”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            Sharp at 8pm the concert starts. The Rockit Mountain make a great opening act with their popular song “Rock hard soul”. The opening act make the Sones becoming more energetic because of the energetic rock music. The stadium then becoming more lively right after a big box appear on the stage which represent an official starts of the concert. They perform the same song just like the Girls’ Generation Asia Concerts Tour in Singapore. One by one performance ended with a joy and laughter. Now is the time for Sica solo stage........
The piano and lights are all set up. Jessica come to the stage and bows.
“Annyeonhaseyo, Jessica imnida. Actually, I have something to say before my performance. I really have a good time in Malaysia, there’s so many new things I’ve met here. I should say this earlier....... thank you..............

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/11 – Outside of the stadium...
“Well you’re welcome.” He spit the blood.
After all this time he helped her sincerely, he got a punch as a present. He’s really feel that it’s not fair. He get into his car and suddenly he saw this white envelope.
“Huh? What’s this??” He opens the envelope. Inside the envelope there is one all access pass and a letter.
‘This is as a token of appreciation from me to you. Please come!! No matter what, just come!! You have to come!!
                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                  – Ms.J’
“Hmmmmm....” Then he realised something was missing from the car.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/11
“Annyeonhaseyo, Jessica imnida. Actually, I have something to say before my performance. I really have a good time in Malaysia, there are so many new things I’ve met here. I should say this earlier....... thank you to this stranger for always be there when I’m in a trouble here in Malaysia. Without him I think I can’t even be here today. Addy!! Thank you so much!! This song is my present for you. Almost....”
The crowd goes wild after Jessica finished her speech.
            She sits at the piano and starts her performance. After about half of the performance the lights go dim and Jessica disappears from the piano and appears in the middle of the stage and performs the song with the minus one. She performs it all out. She look within the crowd with a hope that she can find him. Unfortunately, he can’t see him, yet she still give her all efforts with the performance.

Can you tell me
How can one miss what she's never had
How could I reminisce when there is no past
How could I have memories of being happy with you boy
Could someone tell me how can this be

How could my mind pull up incidents
Recall dates and times that never happened
How could we celebrate a love that's too late
And how could I really mean the words I'm bout to say

I missed the times that we almost shared
I miss the love that was almost there
I miss the times that we use to kiss
At least in my dreams
Just let me take my time and reminisce
I miss the times that we never had
What happened to us we were almost there
Whoever said it's impossible to miss when you never had
Never almost had you

I cannot believe I let you go
Or what I should say is I shoulda grabbed you up and never let you go
I shoulda went out with you
I shoulda made you my boo boy
Yes that's one time I shoulda broke the rules

I shoulda went on a date
Shoulda found a way to escape
Shoulda turned a almost into 
If it happens now its to late
How could I celebrate a love that wasn't real
And if it didn't happen why does my heart feel

I missed the times that we almost shared
I miss the love that was almost there
I miss the times that we use to kiss
At least in my dreams
Just let me take my time and reminisce

I miss the times that we never had
What happened to us we were almost there
Whoever said it's impossible to miss when you never had
Never almost had you 
 
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


            The performance ended with a loudest clap and cheer for that night. Some of the Sones even cry after the performance. Then the show moves on normally with loud fanchants and cheer like any of their concerts. The Sones are really energetic that night not even a single performance was ended with no spirit cheer.
            The performance now comes to an ends, the song ‘Fantastic’ now can be heard inside the stadium. Just right after the song the SNSD members give some short speech.........

Taeyeon – “Thank you for coming to our concerts.”
Tiffany – “SONE!!! Thank you for coming!! I love you all!!”
Yuri – “You guys are great, we are having so much fun tonight!! See you again next time!!”
Hyoyeon – “Thank you SONE!! Thank you very much!!”
Yoona – “It’s a great time we have today. Thanks for coming and hopefully we can meet again!!”
Sooyoung – “Terima Kasih Malaysia!! You guys are amazing!!”
Sunny – “Wow!!! We are having fun hope you guys too!! Sunny loves Malaysia!!”
Seohyun – “Terima Kasih, Jumpa Lagi!! Thanks for coming to our concert!!”
Jessica – “Do you enjoy our performance today???? Because we are enjoying our moment with you guys!! SONE HWAITING!!”

They waves their fans for a while then head to backstage......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“The show is finished!!”
“Dude, there’s still a closing act!!”
“Hahahaha it’s just a closing act..... not even important. Let’s go...”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile on the stage......
“Dude!! Where is that idiot?? They’re already giving out their speech right now!!”
“Relax dude!! Just play the song when the music stop before they went to backstage completely as plan. I’m sure he’s here somewhere already.......”
“He’s our leader remember?? Of course he’ll be here.”
“Yeah, just follow our plan!!”
“Right!! Get ready!! The music almost stop!!”
NOW!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            Sudden music appears out of nowhere..... The familiar music echoing inside the stadium..... The closing act is already started!! They play none other than If by Taeyeon.... Everyone who are on the way to get out from the stadium stopped and get back to see what’s happening...... The band 9ty2 shock everyone with their song!! Suddenly...... There’s someone who sit at the media seat bring out the mic and sing.....

Naega babo gattaseo

Barabol su bakkeman eobneun geon ahmado
Wuimyeonhaljido moreul ni maeumgwa
Tto keuraeseo deo meoreojil saiga dwilkkabwa

Chungmal babogattaseo

Saranghanda haji mothaneun geon ahmado
Mannandwi e kidarineun apeume
Seulpeum nanaldeuri doryeoweoseo inkabwa

Naega babo gattaseo

Saranghanda haji mothanen geon ahmado
Mannandwi e kidarineun apeume
Seulpeum nanaldeuri dortoedweoseo inkabwa



            Everybody are quite shock, that the vocalist and leader of 9ty2 is not on the stage but in front of the stage, where fanzone and media are located. 9ty2 are well known because of their mask. They never open their mask in front of the people while performing. The vocalist sing with full of passion for someone.........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            SNSD who shock after they heard the music get on the stage dumbfounded......They don’t know what is happening...... They watch the band and suddenly a voice come out from the media seats........ The man is singing while walking towards in front of the stage......... Somehow, Sica feels that the voice sounds so familiar..... She don’t want to believe what she think.............

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because I was like a fool, I could only look upon you. Most likely
Because I was afraid of how your heart might change and we might grow farther apart
I was such a fool, not able to tell you I loved you. Most likely
Because I was afraid of the hurt and sadness I would receive after we meet

I was such a fool, not able to tell you I loved you. Most likely
Because I was afraid of the hurt and sadness I would receive after we meet

The man sang passionately in front of SNSD and at the end of the song he point his finger towards Jessica.........
“You..........Give me back you’ve stolen from me!!” He pull his mask off.

Fans are screaming, yelling at the man for accusing The Ice Princess stealing.

Jessica covers her mouth as she seen the identity of the man...............


“You..........Give me back you’ve stolen from me!!” He pull his mask off.
Meanwhile on stage....
“What did that idiot just do????”
“DAMN, What the hell??”
“Is he trying to make people hate us??”
“Dude the mask is the symbol of 9ty2!!”
“Sigh.....Let’s all open our mask then....... we can’t just let our friend gets all the blame.”
All of them pull their masks off.............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You..........Give me back you’ve stolen from me!!” He pull his mask off.
Jessica covers her mouth as she seen the identity of the man..................
“You know him Sica??” ask Fany.
“Addy........”
“Addy do you...........”
“Just give it back to me Miss....” He jumps and get on the stage.
“What!!! Is it that important??”
“Yes”
“Hmph, alright then!!!” Sica runs off to the backstage and come back to the stage while holding something.
“Here take it!!!” Sica throws the DVD that Addy shows her before hardly to Addy.
Addy catch it calmly......
“I don’t ask you to return this to me. You can keep it if you want.”
All of the girls are just watching them curiously. They just silently listen to everything they said.....
“Then, what is it?? I don’t take anything from you other than that thing!!”
Addy then grabs Sica’s hand and pull her...... He hugs Sica then kiss her.... While holding Sica’s chin gently he say, “You’ve stole my heart, idiot.......” He smiles.
Sica just cry in his arm while punching his body weakly..... “Pabo!! Pabo!! Pabo!! What are you talking about thief?? What about my heart then??”
Addy just smiles and hug her tightly.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone in the stadium gone crazy after watch and listen to what he have done and said......Apparently the mic for both SNSD and 9ty2 are still on. So, everyone can hear what they say clearly........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addy just smiles and hug her tightly.........
“Don’t worry noona, I’ll never do anything bad to you guys. I’m a SONE too.” He explain to the other members and smiles.
“That is a one brave SONE!!” Said Sooyoung.
“Well hell yeah!!” Said Hyoyeon.
The other 6 just watch and froze..........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the corner of backstage, X who have been watching the dramas all this time just froze that after he saw what did Addy just do to Sica........ “I am so useless... I can never see her crying when she’s with me before........but with him.....I am so useless.......” He cry...............

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present~~~~

“Woaaaah, what happen to that band after that dad??”
“Well, they didn’t face any problem afterwards.....instead they gain more fans after that.”
“What happen to the manager??”
“X then quit and works as someone else’s manager.”
“The couple!! What about them????”
“Hahahaha the couple then became an official celebrity couple and get married after 3 years of the concert. They then retired from the entertainment world.”
“Then, what do they do now??”
“Hmmm.....they’re living as a normal person who have a business company and have a single daughter. They are quite happy now.”
“No they’re not. They will turn into monsters if you don’t sleep now.”
As a little Judy heard that she shut her eyes as tight as she can then fall asleep......

In the other room~~
“It Seem like you’re telling her something that she shouldn’t know huh!!”
“What? I didn’t do anything wrong. I just tell her a sweet love story that’s all.” He smirks.
“Pabo thief.” She smacks him with a pillow then smiles.
“It’s been 5 years after our marriage huh.........Judy is already 3 years old.... I think she need a little brother or maybe sister now.... Twins will do.” He grins.
“YAH! Pervert!!” She smacks him with the pillow again.
Addy hold Sica’s cheek gently then kiss her. The 1st Into The New World Asia Tour Live in Malaysia is a place where history are written, there are almost 100 thousands of people that became the witnesses of their love story. Even now, the feelings from the concerts are still there inside of their hearts.


This is not a normal love story.....
It’s a love story of Soshi member and her Fan.....


“You’ve stole my heart, idiot.......”
“Pabo!! Pabo!! Pabo!! What are you talking about thief?? What about my heart then??”


~~~THE END~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment