Monday, August 13, 2012

[FICTION] The Wind and The Time Traveller -Prologue-


The Wind

“Makoto, we are so sorry but the analysis has shown that there is no cure for your disease. That virus is like a time bomb, when the time comes it will spread and in worst case scenario, it may cause death.” At that time, my heart already felt that it will stop. I am just 20 and I got this kind of disease? Is this even fair? “We are not sure about the source of this virus, but one thing for sure. This is not an ordinary virus. The odd of people infected with it is like 0.00001 percent.
           
Just an ordinary male who went to college and get home then hang out with friends with a mysterious disease..........Man, this is sucks!! I’m not sure how to accept this fact, it is just unfair, why me? Why me? “Arrrrrgghhhhh.” He screamed.
           
Before he knew, his foot is not on the ground anymore. He became panicked and falls right away. That is when he knew that, as a price of a disease, he is bestowed with a great power.




The Time Traveller

“Faster!! Search for her at every single area in this town!! Her power is something that we need!!”

“Yes sir!!”
  
 Why do they chasing me? Who am I? Why do I run? Somebody please tell me........ “Kyaaaaaah!!” The time stopped for a moment as she screams. She keep on running without knowing who is she, what should she do, just running while teleporting.
  
 Before her eyes suddenly a portal vastly opened and she enter it without hesitate even for a seconds.

“A portal.....gentlemen we are going to enter the portal as well. Full speed charge ahead!!” A huge with full speed airship then goes straight to the portal. “Wait until I get you girl.” The leader of the platoon grins.



 
The Wind and The Time Traveller
         
   It’s been two years since I got that shocking news and discovered my ability, now I can use it freely and the virus don’t show any signs of getting worse. I live everyday just to enjoy every moment of my live that probably will be end anytime.

“Guess I don’t have any choice but to walk today, since I’ve wasted my money on that new game.”

“Hahahaha. Dude, don’t be such a douche. That thing is a must buy item, come on I give you a ride until the train station.”

“Nah, it’s okay. Walk is healthier than take a ride with you. Hahahahahahaha.”

“Damn you’re the douche.”

“Well, looks like he’s gone. Walk my ass!! Fly is better than walk, hahahaha.” He then slowly beginning to levitate and in a second, SWOOSH he’s gone in the air. He flies while covering himself within the cloud.

  As he flies slowly, suddenly there’s a portal appeared up ahead. Someone just came out from the portal and she’s falling down. Makoto speed up and grabs her, but because of the weight of two people, the wind that suppose to support them become unstable and makes them both falling down but not in a high speed. He somehow manages to control the wind to make both of them falling even slower. A few moments later both of them fall right inside the forest.

“Ouch, ouch. Even though I've slowed up our speed, it seems that we can still be hurt if we fell down from that height.”

“Where am I? What year is this?”

“Kuala Lumpur. Year 2022.”

“Kuala Lumpur? Arrghh.” She suddenly saw a few vision and a fragments of her memories starts to come back to her.”

“Are you okay? What is that thing? Where do you even come from?”

“I came from Japan to meet someone. Thank you for helping me just now.”

“Japan? Meet someone?”

“We can’t talk for a long time here; let’s go to the other place.” She holds Makoto’s hand and teleport to somewhere that seems so familiar to him.

“WTH!! This is my room. How did you even do.....so, that portal is your thing too!!”

“Yes.......” She suddenly passed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment